Friday, July 22, 2011

Lemony Caesar Chicken

This turned out to be super easy.
1 package of chicken pieces ( I used thighs and 8 came in a package)
1 bottle of Caeser dressing ( I used Newman's) or you could use creamy caesar
1 lemon
sour cream
seasoning salt
Mix together about 1/4 cup of the dressing, squeeze the lemon into it and add a tablespoon of sour cream if you are not using creamy Caesar dressing. Or use a tablespoon or two of ranch.
Season the chicken all over with your seasoning mix. My husband likes Lawry's and I prefer Trocomare. Pour the dressing mix over the chicken and turn it to coat. Let this marinate for two hours for the flavor to really develop. Season it again with the seasoning blend/salt when you are ready to cook it. Grill or broil until juices in the chicken are clear of blood, about 45 minutes. I like to let the skin get extra crispy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment